Sunday, April 19, 2009

How do I export my Fruity Loops tracks as wavs on a song to get ready for Mixing on ProTools?

Am i going to have to export them one by one as wavs, or is there a way I can export all at the same time and each instrument and track will be separated? I have 13 songs and I have only a week to do it, so it%26#039;s going to end up around 13 songs at least 13 instruments each and at least 10 sequences each. It%26#039;ll take forever this way!! Anyone know an easier way?

How do I export my Fruity Loops tracks as wavs on a song to get ready for Mixing on ProTools?
If you export them all, there might be an option for batch export but it%26#039;s most likely it will just export a mix.





Exporting one by one doesn%26#039;t take that long.



diet

No comments:

Post a Comment