Saturday, July 25, 2009

Does N-e 1 know how to use "Frutiy Loops XXL Producer Edition"?

I bought a computer and it contained a program called "Fruity Loops XXL Producer Edition". Its Program where you can produce, mix and master your own music beats, however, I only know how to use about 1.4% of the program. So If Anyone knows how work or knows where i can go to extend my knowledge on the use of this program, I sure would appreciate your assistance.

Does N-e 1 know how to use "Frutiy Loops XXL Producer Edition"?
I'm truly sorry, but you can't expect us to write you a complete manual in here... Try the help buttons in Fruity loops and try reading the manual: http://www.flstudio.com/help/





Good luck, and if you have any specific questions left, let me know.




horses for loan

No comments:

Post a Comment